HOPE Bush Club

I have been in Sri Lanka, learning about environmental and animal care issues. I did worry about our bushland through the heat and fires.IMG_4436
Many thanks to anyone who poured a little water on the young plants during the hot summer. Some plants have survived. We need to get in and take away the shields from some and weed again. Please reply if you would like to help prior to or during the holidays. I’ll come! IMG_3124 IMG_3146 IMG_3123
We have a young man coming to speak to classes about building bird nests.
He can climb trees and will be bringing in some materials for some special children to help build six nests. All children from Years One to Six will hear him speak. He is inspirational.
Look out for this school incursion and speak to me if you are interested in being involved.
Screen Shot 2016-03-28 at 9.37.30 pm Screen Shot 2016-03-28 at 9.37.46 pm

Posted in: HOPE GROUP. Bookmark the permalink.

About MsAlgar

I coordinate and teach Health & Physical Education at Glengarry Primary School. I am available to talk Tuesday to Friday before & after school. I hope this blog helps us to keep in touch!

2 thoughts on “HOPE Bush Club

1. It will be great to have you back at school. We will mooch around the bush in the holidays and do what we can with the young trees.
    Melissa Ferguson