for girls who want to play in an Australian Football League team

Good morning to all of you and I hope the school year has been kind to you and your students.  I am sending this email on behalf of the Sorrento Duncraig Junior Football Club.  As many people will be aware the AFL Womens League commences in 2017 and both the Australian Football League and the West Australian Football Commission have received increased interest in the game from interested females.

The Northern Junior Football Conference (of which Sorrento Duncraig are a part of) is running a girls only competition next season for girls aged between 10 and 12 years of age and we are canvassing the local area to recruit girls interested in playing.  Our club has many junior teams made up of boys and girls but next season we are hoping to put together at least 1 girls only team in this age group and therefore I am sending this email.

I am asking for the school to pass on the information to school students and families.  Should any interested families seek any further information please ask them to contact me on

andie.fagan@outlook.com or

0409200278

Thank you

Posted in: SPORT. Bookmark the permalink.

About MsAlgar

I coordinate and teach Health & Physical Education at Glengarry Primary School. I am available to talk Tuesday to Friday before & after school. I hope this blog helps us to keep in touch!